Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Round 2 - Matchups 1 and 2

Round 2 Begins!

This guy, decked out head to toe, tries to use his special leprechaun flute to tumble Scarlet right out of the tournament. Scarlet tries to perform that and break someone else's neck off a table. Crackhead in a tree, meet crackhead on a table.


(1) Leprechaun in Alabama vs.
(8) Scarlet Takes a Tumble







The Japanese Aerobics class beg Blazin' Hazen to spare me my life, while Denny reminds them that the audio is only rough because he was running it for himself. Will the Average Homeboy fare better than the bandanna-clad Homeboy Robbers?


(12) Japanese Aerobics vs.
(4) Blazin' Hazen






Voting open until noon CST tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kelly Lawson said...

Is this one even a contest? I think not.

KL

Tony said...

"I should not have performed that!"

Jason said...

I like Turtles would have destroyed Blazin Hazen!

Scarlet vs. Leprechaun will be close - mark my words.