Thursday, April 16, 2009

Round 1 - Matches 5 and 6

The dreaded 12 vs. 5 matchup results in the first upset of the tournament! Denny Hazen blazes on to the second round.

(5) Turtle Kid (45%)
(12) Japanese Aerobics (54%)

(4) Average Homeboy (69%)
(13) Pinky the Cat (30%)


Is the newscaster going to be gay...er...excuse me...victorious? Or is Cassie gonna kick her ask when she comes over here?

(3) Cassie and the Monster
(14) Newscaster Mistake







Will Charlie get stomped like a grape (oooh oooh aaah) or will Charlie bit me (and it really hurt!)?

(6) Charlie Bit Me
(11) Grape Stomp





You have 24 hours!

4 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

MATCH FIVE: I have never before seen the "he's gay" video. But just now even typing this I am laughing. However, I 've gotta go with Cassie. She does, after all, have my haircut.

MATCH SIX: The first time I saw "Charlie Bit Me" I laughed so hard I got a hernia. I have to go give it to Harry & Charlie. While the grape thing is *kind of* funny, its more of an uncomfortable laughing. It's very painful to watch & listen to. I think I made those noises when I fell in the garage around 3am and fractured and sprained my ankle.

Jennifer Coomer said...

And.

I need to figure out which vineyard that is and make sure they have a license for their live music.

Jason said...

Jennifer - I must make a confession to you.

For some reason, when people fall, I cannot control my laughter. If it is a young child, an elderly person, or someone who obviously have some physical limitations, then horror and sympathy are my first response. Anything else, hilarity ensues.

Don't think less of me.

Eric said...

AAHH!! I missed this vote. Grape lady and her moaning needed me and I let her down!