Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Round 1 - Matchups 3 and 4

The number one seed Leprechaun holds off an explosive attempt from the sixteenth seed whale while number eight Scarlet narrowly avoids the surprised ninth-seeded Tyrone.


Today's Matchup!

Will the Turtle Boy teach the Japanese Aerobic girls a new English phrase? Or will the Japanese aerobics class take anything they want?

(5) I Like Turtles
(12) Japanese Aerobics






Will Pinky sink his teeth into the Average Homeboy? Or will Denny Hazen blaze Pinky? Remember, it's just a demo.

(4) Average Homeboy
(13) Pinky the Cat






You have 24 hours!

6 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

I don't have a butler or a maid. My exterminator is a CAN of Raid.

Classic.

Kickert said...

Sorry Jason, but I gotta say last rounds losers are better than any of the contenders this week.

Jason said...

all about matchups my friend

Eric said...

Denny just lookin' out for the rights of the white man...wait...isn't the white man THE man holdin' everyone else down? I'm confused...should I feel sorry for him because he doesn't have a butler or a maid...wait...no...he said be happy with what I have...I don't have a pool!

jeremiah said...

Japanese aerobics
blazen hazen

reppin it for the mediocre folks...

Jason said...

"I Like Turtles" out in the first round?!?

Blazen Hazen may not be on crack - but this voting result so far is. Hopefully Turtle Boy can pull a comeback a la Scarlet.