Monday, August 11, 2008

My Dangerous Son


Yesterday, Stockton went to his first day at Broadway's Early Learning Center. He'll spend two mornings out of the week there with six other nearly one-year-olds. (Five of those six babies are girls - everywhere this boy goes he is surrounded by girls...uh-oh.) Dana provided the teachers with a brief description of Stockton - here is what she wrote under "Favorite Toys and Games"

Favorite Toys and Games: Hide and seek, peek-a-boo, wrestling, patty cake (with hands and feet), this little piggy. Loves to hang upside down, be thrown around, twirled, and anything else dangerous.

My dangerous son, whom I love.

4 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

that is a sweet sweet picture.

maybe you have a future indy car driver on your hands.

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

I love this!

I love what Dana wrote. Classic!

:)

Jason said...

Jennifer - is he becomes an indy car driver, I will hook you up with all the pit passes and tickets you can handle. He certainly seems to have the personality for it - although he doesn't like to be confined to one space for very long...

Jennifer Coomer said...

Dude, I want to be his race strategist! I'd say right front tire changer - but I don't think my back to take it.