Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Toy Story

Today after work, I met Dana and Stockton at Toys R Us. Dana was there getting a gate to keep Stockton from participating in his newest favorite pastime - climbing stairs. I have been waiting to walk through the action figure aisle with my boy, but either he was asleep or we were in too much of a hurry to make it happen until now.

G.I. Joe has been so kind as to re-release all of the old school figures for its 25th anniversary - which put classic Duke, Flint, and Cobra Commander within arm's reach of Stockton, who smiled, snatched up, and sucked on G.I. Joes.

This, my friends, is what we call full circle.

1 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

Yea!! This is a great story! I know you were in Heaven watching your little boy become enthralled (or maybe just wonder how it all tasted) with G.I. Joe!