Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Absolutely Unacceptable

While recently having our washer and dryer delivered and installed, the delivery man asks Dana if she is married. She replies yes.

"Happily married?" he asked.

She told him yes and that we were pregnant.

I don't know the tone in which his second question was delivered, but in my mind I picture this gross delivery dude cocking his head to one side, sneering, and giving my wife that wink-wink look.

I was furious. I still am.

The dude I talked to at the company was also furious and said that he would see to it that the delivery team in question would be re-trained.

Jerk.

1 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

man. that sucks!

that's definitely worse than when the cable guy asked me if i was catholic or just really afraid of vampires.

i mean, i don't really know what to say. this crosses some major boundaries.

absolutely unacceptable.

sorry, man.