Tuesday, May 1, 2007

All the cool kids are doing it...

Starts are awkward.

I've never been a big fan of the first day of school because you have to stand up, say your name, where your from, and something "revealing" about yourself like your most embarrassing moment (the time I got my pants pulled down in the fifth grade - who says that's too late to be wearing ninja turtle underwear?), your most exciting moment (Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies in Utah - though hearing my baby's heartbeat is a close 1A), or something unique or weird about yourself (I'm color blind).

So here's my awkward start, my tepid try at the blogosphere.

I hope this becomes a sort of shared sabbath; an interruption of the daily that is equal parts sacred and hilarious. God is the creator of belly laughs, after all.

I'm looking forward to sharing life with you...

4 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

And you're off to a GREAT start, right out of the gate!

Peace.

jeremiah said...

BRO!
Welcome to the blogosphere...dang, you know how to craft a sentence or two dont you?
Can't wait to share this life with you in another aspect bro.

"I Braveheart."

Tony said...

This blog is like the Utah Jazz, full or heart and very little follow-through. Where is John Stockton when you need him? Ha Ha.

t

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

Did you realize you made a typo in your first ever blog post? I didn't notice it the first time I read it, either. And apparently, I am a jerk, who does things like point out years-old spelling/grammatical errors. Sorry.