Thursday, August 27, 2009

Poor Boy Pitino

In an integrity emergency, please break glass and do the following.

1) Blame the media. (Pitino: You guys are the ones that are showing this...It's a sad day when Ted Kennedy dies (this is in the news)...If you are a fan of anything good this program has done, pleas watch something else...read something else.")

2) Smear / talk-down your accuser (Pitino:"This person... Her husband is trying to get 100% custody of the children...")

3) Play the family card ( (Pitino: "This has been hell for my wife nad my family. My friends and family had to read this garbage / these vicious things...")

4) Point forwards to the trial. ( (Pitino: " I will wait to the trial...my lawyers have asked me not to speak about this...the truth will come out.")

5) Claim you are ready to move forward (Pitino: "Let's move onto ... crucial things in life like basketball.")

6) Claim "victim" status. ( Angry Pitino: "I've been blackmailed...it's a sad commentary on our society (that we are paying attention to this)" )

1 comments:

Louis Tagliaboschi said...

You sir are correct. As for blaming the media, you can't court them in one breath, and curse them in the next. He has used the media for his own agenda, now he wants them to leave him alone? Doesn't work that way my friend. He who lives by the sword (in this case the pen), could die by it.