Friday, March 20, 2009

Believe in Twitter (part 2)

Here is my exclusive twitterview (twitter interview) with Utah Jazz Shooting Guard Kyle Korver (or someone claiming to be him).


Jason: @KyleKorver - teach me to shoot like you! Who do you like in the tournament?
Kyle Korver: @jasontbrown Memphis
Jason: @KyleKorver when you guys travel on the road, do you have roommates? If so, who do you end up with?
Kyle Korver: @jasontbrown When we do it's usually with Harpring
KyleKorver: I need to starting getting ready for tonight. I will stay on for 5 more minutes.
Jason: @KyleKorver thanks for the impromptu inside access - good luck tonight


(this is as big as I could get the screen capture - sorry)

3 comments:

Kelly Lawson said...

I know this must have been a really cool moment for you. Now if you could just get John Stockton to twitter... or does he?

Unknown said...

I don't think John Stockton will ever Twitter - he's too limelight shy and technologically apathetic. But I will definitely keep an eye out :)

Unknown said...

er - that was me