Saturday, June 14, 2008

On the Road Again (Hasha Lama Laygo 2)

Remind me to tell you how awesome Chattanooga was. Tagliaboschi Tricks, 3-pointers earning street cred, swimmy humidity, how many times someone asked my age (431), an old English lady who threatened to give me and my kids a "whooping", and other high quality hijinks from the 'Nooga will get some Threat Level love. Your prayers were felt and answered.

I would like to tell you some more, but I am quite sleepy.

In the meantime, pray on for the high school crew and for the Spirit to move in St. Louis.

5 comments:

jeremiah said...

"I am quite sleepy"

dont think i didnt catch the oh so subtle reference bro.

still prayin.

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

But the real question is this: did you clog? Did you sing "Deep in the Heart of Texas"?

These are the things that make for great trips.

Well, that and Jesus.

Still praying, too!

KL

JD said...

is bernard really a friend of yours?

if so, i'd punch him in the face for putting an advertisement link on your blog.

if not, that's weird. why'd he do that?

i'm done thinking aloud.

when are you writing again? i'm anxiously awaiting your next post...

Jason said...

dude - no time and no energy!

chasing around a baby and loving on a wife is hard work!

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

We need stories from these trips!!! Hook it up.