Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hasha Lama Lego




I had all of these tremendous ideas for a blog, seriously I did, but unfortunately, I have run out of time. Tomorrow, I am leaving for the choo-choo of Chattanooga with 11 high quality junior high students. We will be doing some light construction, working with children in the downtown area, and hopefully, catching and embracing the Triune God.

If you think about it, please pray for us. But don't just pray for safe travel and all that Sunday school jazz...pray that the fullness of Father's love finds us and forms us into the group of children he would have us be.

3 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

you got it, brother. Prayers are headed your way.

KL

jeremiah said...

why WOULDNT you title you farewell post with the famous JB outro call???

Schrutes will be praying daily, no question.


Still freaking LOVE that graphic.

Jennifer Coomer said...

You got it! I'll print out this high quality graphic to remind myself to pray.