Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Call for Creativity




There are people who read this blog that have more creativity in their left eyelid than I have in my entire body. So let's make some magic happen together...

My ministry team and I are in the process of doing a full scale evaluation of the ministry that we do. Long story short, we do some some spectacular things together and are looking at doing some even more high quality things. Part of that includes giving our weekly gathering a name beyond...wait for it...youth group. So put on your thinking cap (remember that from elementary school? Gold star if you do!) and join me in a blainstorm (blog + brainstorm = blainstorm).

By the way, "180", "Frontline", and "YOOTH GROOP" will not be considered.

4 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

How about "Cri-Man-Squa" or "F&C Double Time"? Both excellent choices, inspired of course by Michael Scott. I would suggest Threat Level Midnight, but people might think you're just being lazy by using the name of your blog. Also inspired by the great Michael Scott.

But in real life, can't wait to see what you come up with, and I will gladly join you in a blainstorm (great term, by the way)!

Tony said...

Broadway or the NARROW WAY?!

Yeah, yeah...

Jennifer Coomer said...

Who is this "Tony"?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youthpastor.com/names/index.cfm/letter/G.htm

I like G-Force.