Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fun Game


My office sits right off of the main hallway in the church. Attached to the church is an early learning center which has its main door at the end of the hallway, about twenty feet from my office, so kids are frequently walking past in the old-fashioned semi-straight-but-ever-bending preschool line. The teachers have implemented "bubbles (puffing out your cheeks with air) and ducktails (woo - ooo) (hands behind your back pointed out) " in order to make sure the kids stay quiet and keep their hands to themselves.

Here's a game that makes my day awesome. When the kids walk by, I wave at them. It is amazing and hilarious how many of them break their ducktails (!) and wave back - because even if I wave at only one kid, all the other kids see that kid waving at someone and they start waving too. It's like domino's (not the pizza) with each kid trying to out-wave the other. Not sure how the teachers feel about it - but it is hilarious.

6 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Troublemaker

Jason said...

really - it makes my day, it is so funny.

Tony said...

I was wondering if you had secured permission from the parent of each of these kids to put their image on the WWW. You have got to keep up with your Safe Sactuary guidelines there Jason. Tisk, tisk.

Check my blog..finally updated.

Anonymous said...

i actually pulled this image off google images - and i am sure whoever put it there has all the necessary paperwork :)

Anonymous said...

i actually pulled this image off google images - and i am sure whoever put it there has all the necessary paperwork :)

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

LOVE it.

HILARIOUS. Well, it makes your day, and I'm SURE it makes the day of all of these kiddos, too! Everytime I go to wherever The Academy kids are, it's like I'm famous or something. They're all competing with each other to see who Miss Kelly will say hi to or give hugs to or wave to.